Hosting Ultraso helps companies accelerate business performance by connecting them to their customers and partners inside the world’s most networked data centers. Our El Segundo data centers are business hubs for 250+ companies. Our El Segundo customers can choose from a broad range of network services from 80+ providers. They can also interconnect directly to customers and partners in their digital supply chain. Our El Segundo customers can now connect to Amazon Web Services (AWS) Direct Connect cloud service from any of our El Segundo data centers.
With the expanding use of video on Internet and mobile platforms, our El Segundo colocation facilities are an integral part of the Hosting Ultraso Media Cloud Ecosystem for Entertainment (EMCEE) - the next-generation reference model for optimizing content creation, global distribution and services across the media and entertainment industry.
Our customers here also include managed hosting services, social media platforms and online retail services. This unique mix of networks, ISPs and content companies makes our El Segundo colocation facilities the ideal place for customers to connect with their business partners.
El Segundo Offerings
- Our El Segundo colocation centers also offer:
- Direct access to a wide variety of high-performance network service providers and carriers to ensure fast and reliable content delivery to end-users worldwide
- Dense concentrations of content delivery networks, entertainment companies and managed hosting services
- Four buildings with 215,000+ square feet of colocation space
- Connections to 80+ network service providers
- Direct interconnection to 250+ companies colocated with Hosting Ultraso El Segundo IBXs
- Interconnection to FASTER subsea cable to Japan, the largest design capacity ever built on the trans-Pacific route
El Segundo IBX Benefits
- Access to 80+ network providers for unparalleled customer reach
- Connect to AWS Direct Connect, Microsoft Azure ExpressRoute, Google Cloud Platform and other cloud service providers.
- Strong network and interconnection base helps decreases latency, improving performance and reliability of content delivery
- High concentration of CDNs including Akamai and Limelight to help increase customer reach and improve end-user experience
- Strong content and digital media ecosystem
- Broad range of choices for network, cloud and IT service partners
- Access to the second-largest peering exchange in El Segundo
- Access to international carriers such as China Telecom, Reliance Communications, and Tata Communications