We offer premium colocation and interconnection services within the “green” designed Vantage data center campus in Santa Clara, California. This data center is also the interconnection center operator for the campus, offering customers direct connections to each other, as well as to hundreds of the world’s leading carriers, ISP’s, cloud service and content providers. By leveraging our Connect solution, customers at this location can directly access the wide range of services provided by us. This facility also provides access to Digital Realty’s multiple peering exchanges.
You can connect directly to many leading providers and businesses. Below is a sample of the companies available.
- City College of SF (DSI)
- Level 3 Communications, Inc.
- PacNet Services (Asia Netcom)
- Qwest Communications
- Versign, Inc.
- Verizon Business
- Connect to leading carriers and businesses
- Global options for transport solutions
- Network-neutral, multi-carrier networking
- Business continuity & disaster recovery
2 stories; 198,000 (sq.ft.)
Zone X (Unshaded): Outside 100 year flood plain
Utility Power Capacity
- 7,533 (kW)
- Redundant Utility Feeds
UPS Power Capacity
Generator Power Capacity
- Membrane and Reinforced Concrete Decking
- Roof Rights Available - ICB
Up to 250 (lbs/sq.ft.)
Fiber and Building Entry
Multiple Diverse Entrances
- 24x7 Onsite Security Personnel
- CCTV Camera Systems - 90 Day Retention
- Biometric and Photo Badge Access
- Man Trap into the Data Center Suite
- Full Perimeter Fencing
- SOC2, SOC3, and HIPAA Compliant